Class 1/2

Nobby_Clarke:

RB84:
in a lot of cases class one does open more job and wage opportunities to the licence holder!

There’s that too. Twice as many jobs to look at. As my class 1 chums keep telling me.
Also what you want to do. If you wanna go tramping,rigids with a sleeper cab are a rarity.

Have to disagree from what I’ve seen there are a large amount of rigids with sleeper cabs, all of ours have them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is the general thinking not buy the fleet with sleeper cabs as the resale value is higher ?

From what I gather all trucks come off the assembly line as sleepers so it costs a premium to have day cabs

wrighty1:

Nobby_Clarke:

RB84:
in a lot of cases class one does open more job and wage opportunities to the licence holder!

There’s that too. Twice as many jobs to look at. As my class 1 chums keep telling me.
Also what you want to do. If you wanna go tramping,rigids with a sleeper cab are a rarity.

Have to disagree from what I’ve seen there are a large amount of rigids with sleeper cabs, all of ours have them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep my firm has 12 with sleepers 3 are just doing Pallet ways on days

A rarity compared to tractor units with sleeper cabs

I had a 5 year plan to get my class 2 and 1 licence not long after passing car test. Ended up doing it within 1 year of passing car test. For me it was a personal challenge more then anything else and tbh everything just seemed to fall into place. Start work for a big Midlands company after near year driving class 1s.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Started on class 2 in June and not convinced yet that I want to do class 1 with all that sitting about RDC’s, I am the worlds worst at waiting :laughing: :laughing:

wrighty1:
Started on class 2 in June and not convinced yet that I want to do class 1 with all that sitting about RDC’s, I am the worlds worst at waiting [emoji38] [emoji38]

Well let me say this:

Ohh hang on, something’s come up. I’ll get back to you later…

Evil8Beezle:

wrighty1:
Started on class 2 in June and not convinced yet that I want to do class 1 with all that sitting about RDC’s, I am the worlds worst at waiting [emoji38] [emoji38]

Well let me say this:

Ohh hang on, something’s come up. I’ll get back to you later…

:laughing: :laughing: