Christmas Greetings

All the best to everyone on trucknet passed and present ,have a very good xmas and a great 2014.best regards Jeff and family.

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year from me. I wouldn’t want to be Father Christmas, he only comes once a year, and when he does, it’s down the chimney! :laughing:
Bernard

Due to modern Life chimneys are becoming less popular so more and more he’s coming through the window.
And don’t forget,what he does in one evening takes him a years to recover. :wink:

To all on-line friends I have met on trucknet

Christmas Greetings to all that know me and the same to all that do"not.
Hope to see you all on the27th. crowbar :smiley: :laughing:

Merry Christmas one and all,have a good 2014.

crowbar:
Christmas Greetings to all that know me and the same to all that do"not.
Hope to see you all on the27th. crowbar :smiley: :laughing:0

I’ll definitely see. You on the 27th Ralph, is the project finished, can I take some photos ■■? Regards Kev.

wishing you all merry Christmas and health and happiness in the coming year, bumper

securedownloadCAWR5BFP.jpg

Greetings,All.I hope you all have the best Xmas ever.It’s been a good year for all the info and photos on the site,most enjoyable.Keep up the good work,all the best to everybody.Regards,900x20. :smiley:

Fred Claus.gif

lgsnowday_e0.gif

dancingsanta_e0.gif

afsleigh_e0.gif

JOHNXL70:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all

A very Merry Christmas to all of you poor sods having to drive in the snow and ice over Christmas. It cost me 10 quid to leave all of that behind very nearly 50 years ago and since then the only snow and ice I have encountered is in the Snowy Mountains and crossing the Great Dividing Range in July and August. Mind you, at least you don’t get a sweat up digging your rig out of the snow like you do digging three trailers out of a bulldust hole in 45 degrees. Anyway mates, I’ll be sitting around the pool throwing the grand kids in to cool off on Christmas Day if they don’t keep the beer coming.

merry Christmas & a happy, prosperous new year to everyone.

cheers
gaz

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to Everyone on Trucknet .

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,and GOOD HEALTH to all on Truck Net,
I raise my glass to all who is no longer with us,thoughts to there families.

BEST WISHES

F TROOP.

OSHKOSH WT-2206 4x4 SNOW PLOUGH:-

DEAN MARTIN.THE DEAN MARTIN CHRISTMAS TELEVISION SHOW,Nancy and Frank Sinatra,and Gail and Dean Martin,photographs in beautiful twinkiling Christmas card form:-

Here’s wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :smiley:

VALKYRIE :smiley:

Wishing everyone on TN a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Gary

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on TruckNet.

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

BEST WISHES FOR XMAS EVERYONE ,

AND I AM TOLD RELIABLY THAT 2014 IS THE YEAR THAT THE 240 POWERED BIG J WILL BE DISCOVERED… :smiley:

E.W.

Stuff this “Away in a Manger” and “Silent Night” nonsense. Turn the sound up and listen to Roy Wood and the lads:-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoxQ4Ul_DME
The drummer looks as though he’s been at the sherry. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: