Brand new driver!

good_friend:
The very best of luck to your lad.

I’m a little jealous TBH, I wish someone had offered me training for 2 years loyalty. I would have snatched their hands off

I think when you start you can feel a little lost with everything and the first time driving off on your own can be terrifying. I would have loved some support

bob eddolls! Swindon. :grimacing: google telephone no! :laughing:

Thank you

His he on for TP Niven by any chance?

Dumfries & Galloway has a major short fall of drivers.

Unmarked police on the Tang boat chasers formula one racetrack that is the A75 Gretna to Dumfries and beyond .
The Donnegal mafia will overtake on blind bends and in to oncoming traffic with their dealer boots full of lead keeping er lit for the poxy ferry .
All top end Scanias with the bells and whistles, anti kangaroo collision bull bars, roof lights that can be seen from space .
Brains removed for a minority of boat chasers, the log lorries aren’t any better, best to craic on in case the forest shuts early .

toby1234abc:

Brains removed for a minority of boat chasers, the log lorries aren’t any better, best to craic on in case the forest shuts early .

Hello Mr Gog, guess you never had your brain removed?

happysack:

toby1234abc:

Ignore the village idiot Mr Happysack, do think he’s even been on the 75, probably you-tubed it in his hour recreation out of the padded cell :wink:

GOG47:

happysack:

toby1234abc:

Ignore the village idiot Mr Happysack, do think he’s even been on the 75, probably you-tubed it in his hour recreation out of the padded cell :wink:

Think he went on the 75 in 1986

Good luck to him, at least he’s making an effort unlike some of the youngsters around my way who think hard work is holding a mobile phone in the air looking for some make believe creatures aka Pokemon.

Wow that was a random comment,…think it be time for another coffee?

Chip of the old block :wink:

15665910_1320855811267896_7240495403517072830_n.jpg

The Doonhamer:

Different brand new driver :wink:

GOG47:

The Doonhamer:

Gotcha :wink:

Second time lucky. :slight_smile:

bbb.png

The Doonhamer:

GOG47:

The Doonhamer:

That wagon pulled well. Passed me plenty of times up the M6!

happysack:

The Doonhamer:

GOG47:

The Doonhamer:

That wagon pulled well. Passed me plenty of times up the M6!

Ahem,did it really :wink: I couldn’t possibly comment :laughing: