Biggest possible road legal Tiny Home trailer?

Thanks again for the replies!

Good to know about the 2.55 limit as opposed to 2.6, I guess I could always get an ex double deck refrigerator trailer so that would have already been certified to get the 2.6 limit. The roof raising feature could then possibly be built into whatever system is used to raise the loading deck.

In terms of where I’d be planning on taking it, the idea I have would be to live in it, if I can one day get some land of my own in Ireland, and have it as my home there, and then look at getting a small bit of land or stay in some communal land in a warmer European country so I could move there and see how it goes and if it doesn’t work out all I’d need to do would be to hire a transport company to try somewhere different :slight_smile:

have you seen these people they might beable to give you some pointers if you want to build your own

i saw two of them being towed down the m20 this morning

Thanks for the suggestion but couldn’t justify those prices for something I’m not too keen on in the first place. Not my style at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even at 4m height you will still have some problems with trees

Thanks, but the rare issue that trees may pose during transport, would be worth dealing with for a larger home :slight_smile:

Have you thought about the weight - that means tacho!!!
Going for a rigid rather than artic would allow you to tow your mini car
As for dimension, they are easily described in the construction &Use Regulations

Thanks, wouldn’t have a mini car, so really just looking for the biggest stand alone option and the initial idea is to have somebody else transport when deciding to move country/location, which wouldn’t be often.