Better conditions

Industrial estates go hand in glove with trucks, it boils my ■■■■ seeing double yellows and ‘No HGV parking’ signs on them.

I get it that are lot of it is to do with these ■■■■ s who leave a mess behind them, so fine them heavily , after recording their reg on their cameras, neither of us want these ■■■■ s anyway, neither the ind est owners or us drivers.
I have never been a grass or dobbed anybody in, in my life, but even I’d make an exception to those dirty anti social bastds, they are to blame for lack of parking in many cases and places. :imp:

robroy:
Industrial estates go hand in glove with trucks, it boils my ■■■■ seeing double yellows and ‘No HGV parking’ signs on them.

I get it that are lot of it is to do with these [zb] s who leave a mess behind them, so fine them heavily , after recording their reg on their cameras, neither of us want these [zb] s anyway, neither the ind est owners or us drivers.
I have never been a grass or dobbed anybody in, in my life, but even I’d make an exception to those dirty anti social bastds, they are to blame for lack of parking in many cases and places. :imp:

Those who leave behind are in the wrong doubtless. But where are the necessary bins?

(Not another agreement coming up?)

Robroy and Franglais sitting in a tree… :open_mouth:

toonsy:
Robroy and Franglais sitting in a tree… :open_mouth:

Is this a continuation of the Monkey discussion?
[emoji3]
Who’s got the noose?