BBC Traffic Cops 20/08/15

Winseer:
I bet that less than one in ten thousand illegal immigrants - actually has a fatwa out on them.

“No Papers, No speke English” does not and will never mean that any of them do. :imp:

How many homosexuals from Iran have we taken in so far?
How about White Christian Women from Somalia, Yemen, or Afghanistan?
How about white persecuted individuals from any state ruled by a foreign-office designated Nutcase?
How about Mexicans fleeing from the oncoming tyranny of Donald Trump? :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t tempt fate .lol

Why is anyone bothered by this, we had the chance to put a stop to this in May and only 4 million of us did so, therefore the vast majority of the country want unlimited immigration and they’re going to get exactly what they voted for.

Best of luck to those young enough to reap the rewards.

I think the tories did a good job on the propaganda front.

" A vote for UKIP, is a vote for Labour ".

Sneaky tactic, but it worked.

eagerbeaver:
I think the tories did a good job on the propaganda front.

" A vote for UKIP, is a vote for Labour ".

Sneaky tactic, but it worked.

Yes, it did. I was fooled in thinking that most of UKIP’s support would come at the expense of former Tory & Libdem (ie.Coalition) voters, which included myself as I voted Libdem in 2010.
The Labour vote up north was split in plenty of places between them and UKIP.

In the end, a vote for UKIP turned out to be a vote for Conservative.
Even in Oxfordshire, the talk of UKIP scrapping the HS2 project failed to win them a single seat.
Grimsby, Skegness, Thurrock, & of course Thanet also failed to materialize.
UKIP carried on coming second to Labour rather than Tory in plenty of seats around the country.
Down south here, UKIP ended up not even making any dent in the 5-figure blue majorities to be had around these parts.

Cameron played a blinder pretending that Milliband was ever a serious threat nationwide. Even the bookies were fooled. They lost a packet on the late flurry of bets taken on an “outright Tory majority” which was priced around 10-1 on the day of the election itself.

Unless this Schengen free movement 'may be in danger', says German minister - BBC News happens and i hope it does

chaversdad:

halewood:
Tory Tommy the Daily Mail reader.

I thought it was Tommy from the EDL

Comes across as a proper snide.