Anybody know??

Stop whineing about what others do, so long as they don’t cut you up, it’s up to them what they do.

ROG:
I agree - if the Govt can make time to look at roads and change the speed limits for cars then why not look at which roads can be upgraded to 50 for trucks

Legislation and a few new signs - truck with 50 on it :bulb: - job done

i dont want the speed limit upgradingto 50 mph rog, now im on hourly pay 40 mph fine by me , in the past ive done what suits me at the time, be it 56 mph or 40 mph, but now its limits everywhere, raise the limit to 50 mph and itll probally cost me half hours pay per day, ill stick to 40 mph rather than do 50 mph and take a pay cut :exclamation: :exclamation:

dieseldog6:
Stop whineing about what others do, so long as they don’t cut you up, it’s up to them what they do.

apologies mate, just in one of those moods at the min, so much for free speach :exclamation: , but hey ho life goes on. dont worry this topic will drop off page 1 and be forgotten about by tomorow as my rant on this is over. you’ll be pleased to here :grimacing: :grimacing:

Coddy:
who is THEIR? i get caught i pay, you get caught you pay.

If hes not speeding he aint gonna caught…is he. :unamused:

Its the ones who speed get caught…eventually.

■■?

I think some people take the old saying “You can never do enough for a good Boss” a bit to far… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
[/quote]