Agency Vs permanent dilemma

Whats with the annoying dots?

FreddieSwan:

dar1976:
Hmmm. I smell a rat. Interesting that the OP is very open about which agency, and then low and behold one of their consultants comes along. Any mods doing IP checks?

One of their consultants comes along?

I’ve been posting here a little while and I’ve been involved in several threads, all of which are my personal opinion. You’ll also find the OP is working fortnightly for my previous branch as opposed to currently. You’re more than welcome to check IPs because funnily enough, they won’t correlate, but thanks for doubting. :laughing:

Ironically enough when a consultant working for an agency in the South East is involved in a forum for drivers, there’s likely to be the chance of crossing paths somewhere down the line. It wouldn’t surprise me if Winseer has common connections be it clients or other drivers with myself given his location.

I won’t divulge my advice to Jamie, nor any details relating to the agency position that he’s been referring to. It’s actually rather interesting seeing some responses when I was responsible for the client in question ~4-5 months ago.

Sorry bud, never heard of you, and no other driver I’ve spoken to face-to-face has either. :grimacing: Perhaps you are connected to one of the many agencies I originally signed up with that never gave out any work unless one joined the umbrella? I signed up with 11 altogether, got some work from 2, loads of work from the one I’m with now, and bugger all from the rest - except endless offers to go on unpaid assessments, and calling me at 10pm offering me 23:30 starts, and the like. They always seemed a bit upset and taken aback when I wasn’t desperate enough to fall to my knees, and lickcock, but there you go… :sunglasses:

Winseer:

FreddieSwan:

dar1976:
Hmmm. I smell a rat. Interesting that the OP is very open about which agency, and then low and behold one of their consultants comes along. Any mods doing IP checks?

One of their consultants comes along?

I’ve been posting here a little while and I’ve been involved in several threads, all of which are my personal opinion. You’ll also find the OP is working fortnightly for my previous branch as opposed to currently. You’re more than welcome to check IPs because funnily enough, they won’t correlate, but thanks for doubting. :laughing:

Ironically enough when a consultant working for an agency in the South East is involved in a forum for drivers, there’s likely to be the chance of crossing paths somewhere down the line. It wouldn’t surprise me if Winseer has common connections be it clients or other drivers with myself given his location.

I won’t divulge my advice to Jamie, nor any details relating to the agency position that he’s been referring to. It’s actually rather interesting seeing some responses when I was responsible for the client in question ~4-5 months ago.

Sorry bud, never heard of you, and no other driver I’ve spoken to face-to-face has either. :grimacing: Perhaps you are connected to one of the many agencies I originally signed up with that never gave out any work unless one joined the umbrella? I signed up with 11 altogether, got some work from 2, loads of work from the one I’m with now, and bugger all from the rest - except endless offers to go on unpaid assessments, and calling me at 10pm offering me 23:30 starts, and the like. They always seemed a bit upset and taken aback when I wasn’t desperate enough to fall to my knees, and lickcock, but there you go… :sunglasses:

Spot on mate :wink: :grimacing: