Adios Warburtons

As a former baker I know how much you knead the dough ,hope your agency becomes permenant for you.

But clearly he wasn’t done an hour early as he states in his post he got back to the depot at 12.15!

Obviously I didn’t make the point clear enough. If he was done on other days an hour or so before 1230 … :laughing: :laughing:

ive seen the warbies lot flying round this shows why, bet they’re all taking 15 on longer tips etc and basically running to the line to get done. If you did everything to the book you’d be out lots longer and they’d have to pay you lots more. not on imo. i couldnt work for them.

good luck getting something perm though mate. :smiley:

Since working for them (from Jan) I’ve had about 3 weeks worth of early finishes, that is back at the depot by 11am. Then you have to unload and get debriefed which also takes time. There are drivers who do a 12-14 hour day on a very regular basis. Thanks all for the support.

Bumped in to a few of your bread boys at Asda in Bournemouth,they dont need to join the gym,as they all work up a sweat,then load empty cages back on.The mangager at the Asda by the train station,for some reason,got in a hissy and refused to tip my milk cages,hes calles Patrick.Gave me a whole pile of bad attitude,for some thing i did not do.We were on an Arla contract,so got HQ in Leeds to give him an earfull.

toby1234abc:
Bumped in to a few of your bread boys at Asda in Bournemouth,they dont need to join the gym,as they all work up a sweat,then load empty cages back on.The mangager at the Asda by the train station,for some reason,got in a hissy and refused to tip my milk cages,hes calles Patrick.Gave me a whole pile of bad attitude,for some thing i did not do.We were on an Arla contract,so got HQ in Leeds to give him an earfull.

Same thing happend to Asda Rotherham last christmas, driver was waiting to unload, back door staff said just doing this asda truck this went on for a few hours they said its your turn now (arla) driver quoted nearly done 14hrs mate, must get back to base, put truck in reverse and took the load of milk back to base in leeds (asda nearly run out of milk that day) they kept him there for over 5hrs waiting

That would be my ex depot. Run around like a blue ars#d fly and don’t even get a thank you. Last day of notice tomorrow, asked for a pay in lieu but heard nothing so it will be interesting to see what hits the old bank account next week. To be honest I really pity some of the boys there as its really getting worse. Done the Bournemouth route a few times in a 13T, not a route for the type of the lorry and the speed limiter doesn’t help either.