A quick question...

Nate of mine was pulled up for an infringement, checked his diary, he was driving, but caught up in ACCIDENT !!! he had endorsed back of his tacho to that effect but company had not BOTHERED to check back of tacho…!!!

So much for analysis !!!

Logistics Loader:
Nate of mine was pulled up for an infringement, checked his diary, he was driving, but caught up in ACCIDENT !!! he had endorsed back of his tacho to that effect but company had not BOTHERED to check back of tacho…!!!

So much for analysis !!!

The couple of times I’ve had to mark the back of the tacho they have given me a warning - Do Not Deface Chart :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Because if you use biro it shows through on the front and ‘can’ obscure the trace. Hence they prefer you to use felt pen or even a fountain pen.

These Tacho Infringement reports can be wrong as I recently found out (Hi Chris :wink: Hi John :wink: )

I was given a one which said I took insufficient rest between finishing at midnight and I think it was starting at 6am in the morning, it had me beat as I only ever work Nights and the latest I’ve ever left Spalding was 5am when I was starting at 8pm, so how they came to the conclusion there was insufficient rest I dont know.

I think they manually enter the start and finish times, as you write the time you start work not the time you install the disk.

So if they enter the start and finish times round the wrong way it’ll have you starting work at 5am and finishing at midnight.