63 Reg Trucks

Bobtail:

Excellent photos BobTail
Kindest regards
CG

Frank Wright of Ashbourne have just had some new 63plate Actross. Say new` cause they are the long haul cab previous model. Must have been in a dealers stock for a while.

dowahdiddyman:
Frank Wright of Ashbourne have just had some new 63plate Actross. Say new` cause they are the long haul cab previous model. Must have been in a dealers stock for a while.

Hello dowahdiddyman

Many thanks for that marra

Kindest regards
CG

Ulceby.

pp o’connor’s

Plenty on show at Newark over the weekend.

Fodendriver81:
Plenty on show at Newark over the weekend.

Excellent photos Fodendriver81

Many thanks marra

Was it a good show at the weekend??

Kindest regards
CG

kazmiks:
pp o’connor’s

Excellent photo kazmiks marra

Kindest regards
CG

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby.

Excellent photo O4Goodnesssake

Many thanks

Kindest regards
CG

see 63 and jumped straight on here but disappointed thought it was going to be 1963

This is a bag of crap. Despise driving it. Not a quality product in any way, shape or form.

Needs burning

NOVE:
This is a bag of crap. Despise driving it. Not a quality product in any way, shape or form.

Needs burning

Nice wording nove,im guessing you dont work for iveco sales team :laughing: :laughing:

One of the last Euro 5 560’s to go on the road.

And some others…

seth 70:

NOVE:

Needs burning

Nice wording nove,im guessing you dont work for iveco sales team :laughing: :laughing:

I’m just hoping all the Iveco 7.5s my TM is currently having bodies put on, rattle themselves to death before my DAF needs replacing. He needs a large injection of “YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”

NOVE:

seth 70:

NOVE:

Needs burning

I’m just hoping all the Iveco 7.5s my TM is currently having bodies put on, rattle themselves to death before my DAF needs replacing. He needs a large injection of “YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”

You dont have to tell me about ivecos nove,my m8 had 2 and it took him under with repairs ,i had a eurotech and i have never seen a lorry perrish as quick,good engines though,italians and spicks love um ,go like stink :laughing:

seth 70:

NOVE:

seth 70:

NOVE:

Needs burning

You dont have to tell me about ivecos nove,my m8 had 2 and it took him under with repairs ,i had a eurotech and i have never seen a lorry perrish as quick,good engines though,italians and spicks love um ,go like stink :laughing:

It’s ok once you get it bowling, but that auto box is a travesty. Could put it on break between changes.

I got it the second day we had it, and put the thousandth kilometre on it. Would have been happier driving our 06 plate MAN 7.5 which has just gone over a million. Feels far better screwed together.

One of 3 63 plates.