5 posts on TNUK since 10:30 am ! How come?

dozy:
If I’m anything to go by there must be 100,s/1,000,s of threads / posts from members on moderation going in the random crap bin

I’m not quite sure how your post fits with the topic title, but it deserves a reply.

Random crap is exactly that… random crap.

If a poster on pre-mod writes random crap, then it doesn’t get to see the light of day.

If a poster who is not on pre-mod writes random crap, we delete it if we see it, or we delete it after having a look at it if it has been reported.

dieseldave:

dozy:
If I’m anything to go by there must be 100,s/1,000,s of threads / posts from members on moderation going in the random crap bin

I’m not quite sure how your post fits with the topic title, but it deserves a reply.

If a poster on pre-mod writes random crap, then it doesn’t get to see the light of day.

If a poster who is not on pre-mod writes random crap, we delete it if we see it, or we delete it after having a look at it if it has been reported.

Op said there’s hardly any posts , I said that’s because 99% of mine go in random crap bin ( that’s from Dennis , what happened to him anyway ) so if you took mine as average there must be 100,s / 1000,s of posts going in r/c/b , hence the lack of posts / threads

dozy:

dieseldave:

dozy:

Op said there’s hardly any posts , I said that’s because 99% of mine go in random crap bin ( that’s from Dennis , what happened to him anyway ) so if you took mine as average there must be 100,s / 1000,s of posts going in r/c/b , hence the lack of posts / threads

Dozy… actually very few (hardly any) of your posts are random crap, so I’ve no idea of the basis for your opinion.

:bulb: The percieved lack of posts has nothing to do with pre-mod because 90+% of premodded posts get approved and become visible.

As for “what happened to him” (Dennis), I’m not aware that anything has happened to him, but if it has, then I guess he’ll tell you if he wants you to know.

What is the reason for all these 9 month old posts? Is it because of the human gestation period?

Is it useable yet? As an actual forum or can we stil not post anything?

I guess that means it has been taken out of read only mode then?