Aircraft Refueler Heathrow

Hello

I have a job interview for a aircraft refueller at Heathrow Airport. Dose anyone know how much Menzies or AFS pay there Aircraft refueler at Heathrow?

Thank you

You could always ask at the interview!

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Average Monarch Personnel Aircraft Refueler hourly pay in London Heathrow Airport, England is approximately £13.25, which is 14% below the national average.

This may help.

jakethesnake:
Average Monarch Personnel Aircraft Refueler hourly pay in London Heathrow Airport, England is approximately £13.25, which is 14% below the national average.

This may help.

It does. You saved me £500 on ADR

jakethesnake:

This may help.

This job requires a C licence at Heathrow? the chances of £13.25 being correct are very slim.

stu675:

jakethesnake:

This may help.

This job requires a C licence at Heathrow? the chances of £13.25 being correct are very slim.

Way off the mark with that rate SNAKE

stu675:

jakethesnake:

This may help.

Yep.
What is the source of that figure Jake?
I would double check that before ducking out of an interview.

Franglais:

stu675:

jakethesnake:

This may help.

Yep.
What is the source of that figure Jake?
I would double check that before ducking out of an interview.

Thank you all for the help, it’s not with Monarch personnel it Direct with the company. Full time permanent. Yes you need a category C license.

smartrecruiters.com/Monarch … -refueller

stu675:

jakethesnake:

This may help.

Very slim? Why would you say that?

That is not a particularly good rate for refuelling.
They were on that ten years ago but then wages probably haven’t gone up.

jakethesnake:
Monarch Personnel LGV2 Aircraft Refueller | SmartRecruiters

That link says “job expired”, and there is no date that I can see.
I wouldn`t be too sure of it as being accurate at all.

Franglais:

jakethesnake:
Monarch Personnel LGV2 Aircraft Refueller | SmartRecruiters

That link says “job expired”, and there is no date that I can see.
I wouldn`t be too sure of it as being accurate at all.

Why do you say that? You mean you think the rate is rubbish?
As I said they were on that 10 years ago if not a good few more.

I knew a guy who worked for Ultramar in the 80’s who worked there and he was on 25k then!

uk.indeed.com/Aircraft-jobs-in- … 3857a0317b

Here is a link to the advertised job although salary is not mentioned.

uk.jooble.org/jobs-aircraft/Hea … London?p=2

And another where Class 2 drivers are on £15 50 per hour.

I didn’t think you needed ADR for aircraft refuelling as you aren’t transporting fuel, just pumping it. That’s what our ex aircraft refuelling adr instructor told us anyway. :confused:

109LWB:
I didn’t think you needed ADR for aircraft refuelling as you aren’t transporting fuel, just pumping it. That’s what our ex aircraft refuelling adr instructor told us anyway. :confused:

Not quite right however at Heathrow you are not required to have ADR because it is on private land. Anywhere you are out on public roads then it is required and of course most companies prefer drivers to have it.

Got be carefull. Lot of airport work is seasonal mainly Easter to October time.
At least it is at Manchester airport.
Alough Heathrow is busy all year round so could be permeant.
I haven’t done refilling aircraft.
But worked airside for years at Manchester.
All the the refullers do is turn up attach a hose to a fuel hydrant built into the ground attach another hose to fitting under aircraft wing. And fill it up to the amount in tonnes as specified by the captian.
Usually takes them half hour upwards depending on aircraft size.
Once hoses are connected you just basically stand about waiting watching the digital display go up to the correct amount.
Imagine same as fuel station work .but being airside there’s a very strict ban no smoking or mobile phones near any aircraft

jakethesnake:

stu675:

jakethesnake:

This may help.

Very slim? Why would you say that?

That is not a particularly good rate for refuelling.
They were on that ten years ago but then wages probably haven’t gone up.

Just because it’s quite a bit less than I get for 7.5T work.

So it turns out it’s Menzies aviation at Heathrow aircraft refueller, They are paying £34,000 for a 38 hour week. However I’m the The first on this low salary everyone else are on £40,000.

Doesn’t seem fair to me, what do you guys think I should do

Menzies aviation at Heathrow are offing me a aircraft refueller position. They are paying £34,000 for a 38 hour week. However I’m the The first on this low salary everyone else are on £40,000.

Doesn’t seem fair to me, what do you guys think I should do ?