Door edge protectors

Looking for some for a Scania, as I dont want dings in the edges. Can anyone suggest any? Or where to look. Need to be white… and easy fitting…

Halfords.

Looked but they dont do the strips to go full door, only the black blocks with reflector in.

ebay.co.uk/itm/5m-White-Car … a490f47715

toonsy:
Looked but they dont do the strips to go full door, only the black blocks with reflector in.

As stated Halfords (the Range are cheaper) buy a roll and cut to desired length.
As far as I am aware, they don’t do ones exclusive to fit Scanias.

Try Lymm, I bought a roll of white edge protectors and cut to size. They fit all doors and do the job. Can’t recall how much I paid, but worth every penny.

Pipe lagging?

White? For a Scabbier? Surely stainless is the ONLY way to go :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
White? For a Scabbier? Surely stainless is the ONLY way to go :smiley:

Noooooooo…

I’m cautiously aware that this comes closer than I’ve ever been before to modification so a seamless one that can hardly be noticed will do for me :grimacing:

Not sure…

You can buy just the door trim. I think you have to buy the whole kit which includes two naked ladies on wobbly sticks, a ‘3 steps to heaven’ sticker and a Skarniar LED logo for the back of the cab.

yourhavingalarf:
Not sure…

You can buy just the door trim. I think you have to buy the whole kit which includes two naked ladies on wobbly sticks, a ‘3 steps to heaven’ sticker and a Skarniar LED logo for the back of the cab.

Yeah but does it have light up Michelin men* statue thingies?

*Doesnt he have a name like Bibendum or something like that?

toonsy:

yourhavingalarf:
Not sure…

Yeah but does it have light up Michelin men* statue thingies?

*Doesnt he have a name like Bibendum or something like that?

Yes.
AKA Matthew…

Was looking for something along these lines for the corner of my actros door , I’m now on my 5th bottom door panel thanks to other folk breaking it :open_mouth: