j c b's

just found this pic i bet there’s load of driver out there done this1 load jcb’s out of em rodgers northhampton down 2 italy it was a nice easy load i used 2 look 4ward 2 it but then had 2 put tilt back 2gether cant count the times the drivers with euroliners took the ‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’’ but offerd no help but thats thethe job aint it

Its always better when the equipment was newer and you kept your own trailer

Wouldn’t have been a popular load with WhiteTrux, considering the state of some of their tilts. :cry:
Would have been nice if someone could have persuaded old J.C. to build his cabs a little lower. :unamused: :laughing:

well i always kept the same trailer that y the boxes r on it the only worrie was the jcb buckets hitting the headboard tank 1200 litres in there

Spardo:
Wouldn’t have been a popular load with WhiteTrux, considering the state of some of their tilts. :cry:
Would have been nice if someone could have persuaded old J.C. to build his cabs a little lower. :unamused: :laughing:

yeah just a few inches but thats life aint it

Even with the much talked about cameraderie, there was still a distinct lack of helping hands when you had to roll the sheets and strip a tilt.

I spent 6 hours in blazing sun in Tangiers port and had just climbed down when a bloke wandered over to help me roll some spansets up :unamused:

We are spoilt now with 4.2 mega Euroliners :wink:

That’s only a part load…

Last year I worked for Brit European that has the JCB contract and we regularly moved at least three 4CX, 3CX and larger to Eastern and Central Europe, to the point that the Austrian authorties used to wait for us just over the boader to see if we were carrying too much…

and all this on a wagon and drag arrangement.

At least I can know drive JCB’s as well…

Wheel Nut:
Even with the much talked about cameraderie, there was
still a distinct lack of helping hands when you had to roll the sheets and strip a tilt.

:

Well with a couple of notable exceptions I haven’t had the same experience
Malc. Especially on WhiteTrux each trailer looked like an ants nest with clogs
swarming all over it. :laughing:
Perhaps it’s my winning smile. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Just seen this thread SPARDO.
LTS Export to France

John at Uttoxeter putting a machine thru its paces before loading with my boy Daniel on board.

Machines loaded for France, Daniel giving the thumbs up, ready to roll.