Man indicator fault?

Been sat in rain for about 1.5 hours waiting around for a job to do.
Engine off radio on in a man.
Then hear a beeping noise and dash is displaying the following

Rh lh trai indic failure.

Any ideas?I thought it meant indicator failure but checked them double checked them there all working. Turned engine on and they still work but still getting error message any ideas anyone.?

Possibly the tractor doesn’t like the trailer, seriously, one or two at work that make the odd lorry throw a hissy fit.

Might be worth plugging the suzy in back to front, sometimes the connections get dirty, i have had it an on MAN where taking certain corners would see the side lights go out momentarily then come back on but buggered if you could reproduce this when stationary, turned out to be one of the suzy connections having weak enclosing spring in the female connector (careful :wink: ), you could actually see the connectors were slack (ooer missus), new suzy cured it, possibly a similar issue where the suzy has been in and out too much, the innuendo is strong in this one Obiwan :smiling_imp:

Get that all the time in my man sometimes just change the bulb anyway

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Have you got led lights on trailer ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cancel it then…

Ignore it. All of ours do it every now and then.

Well drove back to yard . And warning on dash disappeared. Eventually
Fella had a look everything works no errors. So yeah. Think something must got wet and it’s dried out

Just means the person who wrote the errors was drunk so couldn’t type. :wink:

Beyond that, it might mean the fuse us about to blow - does this on our DAFs quite often. Or the joys of trailers as mentioned (ABS fault is our std).t

edd1974:
Been sat in rain for about 1.5 hours waiting around for a job to do.
Engine off radio on in a man.
Then hear a beeping noise and dash is displaying the following

Rh lh trai indic failure.

Any ideas?I thought it meant indicator failure but checked them double checked them there all working. Turned engine on and they still work but still getting error message any ideas anyone.?

Why didn’t you sit in the cab for hour and half ?

ha I know what I meant even if nobody else does