Down hill racer boys need not apply, poss a ex maritime daf

ALL SHOW AND NO GO down hill pram racer

suprising what can be achived from a used ex maritime used truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , there is hope out there for the wanna be buyers of ex maritime units, maritime used truck can finance extra for light bars,mudflaps, velvet curtains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: etc, :wink: and you too could win the odd fruit bowl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BARNSLEY BUILT ON THE DOLE NOT COAL

globby 480:

FOR SALE TO GUD HOME

i will bid £100. and you can keep the velvet curtians and pelmit, who do i make to rubber thing out too

I must be mistaken, felt sure that was 1 owner from new?

I dont think it is an Ex Maritime truck

sam

I Did buy it new
Its that crank with nowt better to do than stir

globby 480:
i will bid £100. and you can keep the velvet curtians and pelmit, who do i make to rubber thing out too

are you unwell globby 480? £100? :open_mouth: please tell me you didnt mean to put 1 zero never mind 2 :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

lee hawke:

globby 480:

FOR SALE TO GUD HOME

i know were theres a good erf ec olympic for sale… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

dagv8:

globby 480:

are you unwell globby 480? £100? :open_mouth: please tell me you didnt mean to put 1 zero never mind 2 :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

jeeeessssss dagv8 well bloody spotted mate i owe you big time i carnt find a bid retract on here must have been getting giddy sorry i meant to say £10.00

a ex maritme motor aint worth bugger all but chaps you can at least see what can be achived from the white and blue of maritime used trucks, sign up today and have your truck blinged up with velvet pelmits and daf mudflaps :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
i need to go lay down now christ if dagv hadnt spotted that mistake i would have bought a truck what as a resale value of £10. and been out of pocket thank you,thank you,thank you dag :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

PS… it may have been worth £25.00 if it wasnt a ex MARITIME used truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but then its a daf hill racer so nope prob aint woth the 25, next we will be having cpt spankie on trying to tell us all that dafts are the best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thing on the road that will be a laff aswell

BARNSLEY BUILT ON THE DOLE!! AND NOT COAL !!! COME on hawkie show them thephotos of it white and blue paint work when you got it from tilbury used truck sales

Nar then globby a dint think u wud stoop that low to team up with a scouser " if its not tied down they will have it"

lee hawke:
Nar then globby a dint think u wud stoop that low to team up with a scouser " if its not tied down they will have it"

now that aint very nice hawkster saying that dagv was only looking after my intrests wasnt he as you didnt say anything you would have ripped me off and took my money! you god damm low life son of a witch :wink:
i can only thank our liverpool cousion from the bottom of my heart for pointing my drastick mistake out,
i dont even want to offer £10, now i know its a old MARITIME 2 OWNER, 223 driver TRUCK, see cpt spankie i hear he buys hideous things he may take it off you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he may even call it fozzy bear or something to go with the hideous kermit thing he has

MR VAIN:
I must be mistaken, felt sure that was 1 owner from new?

it was rob a 1 owner till hawke bougth it from maritime :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well, for what its worth, my swedish skoda was an ex container motor, i’m not ashamed of it. As for Mr Hawkes DAFt? I think its stunning, admired it in the flesh.

globby480 i bet your ex Roberts scania has had more sheep/farmers/inbred drivers in that bluetooth’s downhill daf … :unamused: :unamused:
most people who try to live the dream… by buying the famous white and blue motors usually end up running day and night to make the finance payments on the daf scania or ovlov and the black warrior pick up… usually on the boxes for maritime… :blush:

jody1980:
globby480 i bet your ex Roberts scania has had more sheep/farmers/inbred drivers in that bluetooth’s downhill daf … :unamused: :unamused:
most people who try to live the dream… by buying the famous white and blue motors usually end up running day and night to make the finance payments on the daf scania or ovlov and the black warrior pick up… usually on the boxes for maritime… :blush:

been paid for 16 months now and ive never pulled a container with it

lee hawke:

jody1980:

you would get lost hawkster if you did boxes, its ok you stick to sleeping in that layby on the A1 every morning,

it was a ex le jones motor then johnny roberts got it by god it will have had some in it it looked like it had held a barn dance in the thing when i bougth it, mind you :blush: :blush: it still does look like its held a barn dance inside the cab,

BUT NO VELVET PELMITS AND CURTIANS in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mmm,
I bid £10.01 :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:smiley: :smiley: globby480…

i never said u’d been on the box’s lee… i was just following the maritime thread of globby… i do remember you askin me about box’s tho mate :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

jody1980:

you would get lost hawkster if you did boxes, its ok you stick to sleeping in that layby on the A1 every morning,

it was a ex le jones motor then johnny roberts got it by god it will have had some in it it looked like it had held a barn dance in the thing when i bougth it, mind you :blush: :blush: it still does look like its held a barn dance inside the cab,

BUT NO VELVET PELMITS AND CURTIANS in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jody1980:
:smiley: :smiley: globby480…

i never said u’d been on the box’s lee… i was just following the maritime thread of globby… i do remember you askin me about box’s tho mate :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

jody1980:

Al Stick to Morpeth Everyday n loads of kip in the layby at rainton