HGV Review Website

hgvreview.co.uk/

I emailed them i got an error email from ********how low can you get when they try and dupe people into thinking its an independant website

********* beware go to your local trusted school.

Names removed as e-mails from this website do not come from the company named, as far as I can tell the owner of this website has no connection with the company named. Therefore unless other proof comes forward that there is a connection the allegation is removed- Rikki

Look at the link under advantage…its a NO GOER !!! Research both advantage and clearway, its not good :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Dear, :open_mouth:

Gary will probably wish he hadn’t done that :smiley:

It seems that he thinks TN users have given him a clean bill of health. and is even using this site as an advert for his “new” business.

Taking a second look at that page, some other names jumped out.

Was the person who set that up drunk or something■■? Some of the worst companies in one location, maybe we should put this in a sticky saying “DO NOT USE” :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

To book any LGV training I suggest the trainee-to-be, visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

LOL I cannot believe how they are blatently trying to push people to use advantage!!!

Even the site design is poor, and the code behind is going to be tranced by google, so hopefully nobody will get to see this site if they google for hgv training. I can say this being a web designer for over six years now.

I could not resist of course and clikced onto the website
did you notice on the left hand side the list of driving school links
Advantage
Clearway
Direct
Easy as
Pathway
Sterling
Qualitas
now to me that tells its own story.
Silly thing is to advise wannabees to come onto here for advice :astonished: Because if they do they will soon be told the truth - so I dont reckon he has done himself any favours there. :laughing:

I think we should use this website as a guide for wannabe drivers…companies not to go with!!

double post sorry

I know I may be flogging a dead horse but I found summat a bit dodgy about AdvantageHgv whilst doing a whois lookup for hgvreview, all the Advantagehgv domains are bought, but by who■■?

[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
N/A
4 Greenland Place
London, London NW1 0AP
GB

Domain name: ADVANTAGEHGV.NET

Administrative Contact:
Feldman, Scott SF @ clear-stone.co.uk
4 Greenland Place
London, London NW1 0AP
GB