Using sterling training

hi first time message so please bare with me just booked class c and c+e with sterling training using their manchester based partner anybody know anything about them

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome dirty hands :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

You might wish you had found this site before you parted with your money - use the search facility at the top of the page and put in STERLING QUALITAS - don’t think you’ll like what you find :exclamation: :exclamation:

dirty hands:
hi first time message so please bare with me just booked class c and c+e with sterling training using their manchester based partner anybody know anything about them

Manchester based partner ? Are they the middleman now ? Oh Geez

The fun with Sterling just never stops lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it too late to shop around for another training company in your area mate?

Hi dirty hands, WELCOME :grimacing:

I’d suggest you do the search as ROG wrote…but you might not like what you find. :frowning:

Just thought some of you would like to see what is scrolling along the top of sterling’s website :stuck_out_tongue:

Finance Available from £11 a week. Courses are now available through our training partners in Scotland and South Wales. Following the news that Clearstone LGV training has ceased trading from 1st February we are making arrangements (to help them, i think is how it finishes)

hi everyone after reading your comments just rang to cancel my training will let you know how i go on,glad i joined up thought it all sounded good feel like a right plonker after reading some of the comments although i didnt fall for that free artic stuff,just want to drive a class 1

dirty hands:
hi everyone after reading your comments just rang to cancel my training will let you know how i go on,glad i joined up thought it all sounded good feel like a right plonker after reading some of the comments although i didnt fall for that free artic stuff,just want to drive a class 1

you’re not the first and certainly won’t be the last :exclamation: :exclamation:

no answer on the phone probably get fobbed off though had an assesment at sid training and thought the guys there were really good was just the money situation that stopped me from going with them had an assesment and the guy said if i didnt pass after four days he kicked my ■■■ ha ha got a class 1 pcv but the split gearbox just melted my brain :smiley:

I Hope you havent parted with any money to Sterling!!!

parted with two hundred notes deposit which doesnt look like il get back but thats all manage raise some cash so going for a local firm called sid training :smiley:

dirty hands:
so going for a local firm called sid training :smiley:

ask bugcos - he might know them :smiley:

spoke to sterling they wont refund my money so going to have to take my class 2 with them,closest one to me is a place called stockport hgv so thats where im off,see what i can get out off it.anybody heard of them?

With all the bad reports from n00bs about Sterling/Qualitas and Clearstone on here, TN would surely be well within their rights to post a sticky thread warning people of them as the stories are clearly true. They can’t sue if what’s being said is true (can they?) ?

i fell for it hook,line and sinker they got me by the danglies now worse off all though bugcos told me of good place local but cant go with them now :cry:

Hi Dirtyhands, Join the “fell for sterling” club…theres many of us who have been and are in the same situation you are. Don’t let it stop you from working towards what you have paid for though, you paid for it so you have a right to everything you can get!

Thats what i think anyways!

Hi Dirtyhands, Join the “fell for sterling” club…

Not THAT is a good idea for a thread. :bulb:

the problem is that anyone searching for lgv ,the first thing to come up is sterling,next to that is qualitas which i found out is the same company its no wonder lots of people getting done over, :imp:

Hello dirty hands :slight_smile:

I too am a member of the club. :cry:

However, I am determined to complete the course in the 12 months specified and will hassle and push for everything I have paid for.

Hopefully, at the end of it I will be very happy and will have received good value for money. We shall see.