New Training Video - Less than the cost of a re-test

Recently bought all three. Wasn’t sure if website was still active as comments a bit dated but I phoned Chris Gilbert up. Had a bit of a chat with him was telling me about commentary driving. Sounds like a nice guy. He still handles orders does it all himself from home. Bit of a waiting list for his driving days plus he said he is trying to cut back seeing as he is retired.

Definitely worth watching. They are all 2 hours+ long. Second and third videos are 2 disc.

Not easy to do a commentary (for me), he makes it look very easy.

driving4tomorrow.com/

How nice it would be to know what is going on inside the examiner’s head?

Whilst not actually feasible, a recenly released DVD, availablehere. might serve to give you more insight into what they are actually expecting of you.

In this DVD Chris is your personal instructor, he will be talking to you; you are in the passenger seat and he will use an instructors style of commentary to deliver many important driving messages that will enhance your safety and driving pleasure.

He will include town/city/country/motorway/bad weather/progressive driving and much more. For added interest you will also see him commentate on a 999 call, driving a 58 seater coach (PCV) and an 18m articulated lorry (LGV).

Chris has vast experience; he has been involved in driver training for over 35 years. He taught high performance driving for 22 years to the highest attainable standard in the Country, if not the World, the most coveted police drivers Class 1 classification.

He has given driver training to several members of the royal family and Government ministerial drivers. Click Here to view press release. He has also trained L drivers/LGV/PCV/and JCB drivers.

Chris’s driving background does not just relate to the Metropolitan Police Service. He is a former DSA trained Delegated LGV/PCV Driving Examiner and a current DSA Approved Driving Instructor grade 6.

With this wealth of experience and know how, this DVD stands alone, as possibly the most informative visual guide to best driving practice on the public highway there is in existence today.

Whilst I have yet to view a copy, having met Chris Gilbert, I’m sure that it is of excellent quality.

What have you got to lose?

We have such a person as one of our local IAM examiners - I phone him if I am unable to assist in a road driving question or on a point of DSA LGV examination :smiley:

I’ve now been ‘issued’ with a copy of this DVD, and yes, it is a genuine copy, and no, I’m not offering pirated copies. :slight_smile:. From what I’ve seen of it, it is extremely informative and could valuably assist anyone seeking to obtain a vocational licence.

The only trouble I had was that, although it would produce sound through my DVD player, on my computer, there was video only.

I’ve since solved that by downloading some FREE codecs.
:wink:

CLIP FROM THE VIDEO

I’ve had the ■■■■ thing for nearly a year, and have yet to watch it fully. :blush:

A good clip. An informative commentary.

:smiley: