Nottingham bus firm( middle east work

Well lads it is not been a very good month for news,one of my bowling mates passed on, he had a good innings 91, but he was ok until he had shingles, this left him weak, so he fell over in the garden broke his hip, had it fixed and while in the hospital he had a stroke and died, nice fellow John Oates. then another bowling lass 73 was told she has the big" C" also a womon friend who was at our wedding and have known 55 years has it too! One bit of good news my date to have my eye done has come through today, the early January.So keep on smiling. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I do not know if any of you lads have been to Bournemouth lately, but I have met more people from other countries than I ever did on the middle east trips. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I WONDER IF HE IS A BRICK,SHORT OF A LOAD.

nigelhunt:
I WONDER IF HE IS A BRICK,SHORT OF A LOAD.

Count them Nigel and then you can tell us! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When we had about six of us comming back from middle east runs, some had picked up melons from Greece and was parked up on the market place Of St Paul’s Hamburg waiting for a place on the Prinz ferries, we had contacted them for a load and was directed to the north any further we would have been in Denmark, anyway two of us loaded up and Prinz line had us park in their yard for our loads was valuable and we was booked on the midday ferry. All six of us went out to a night club and a very good time was had :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but it cost us a arm & a leg but we got back to our lorries, even so four of them took the micky that we could’t wake the gatekeeper to let us in, but after our climbing efforts we found our beds. the laugh was on the other boot next day for we could see at lease two marathons in their red and white colours with leather goods hanging on their mirrors and surrounded with market stalls. As for the time in the club it way a learning curve, and all those drivers who had nights out in Hamburg know how we suffered! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For those that don’t, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Corrrrrr :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
When we had about six of us comming back from middle east runs, some had picked up melons from Greece and was parked up on the market place Of St Paul’s Hamburg waiting for a place on the Prinz ferries, we had contacted them for a load and was directed to the north any further we would have been in Denmark, anyway two of us loaded up and Prinz line had us park in their yard for our loads was valuable and we was booked on the midday ferry. All six of us went out to a night club and a very good time was had :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but it cost us a arm & a leg but we got back to our lorries, even so four of them took the micky that we could’t wake the gatekeeper to let us in, but after our climbing efforts we found our beds. the laugh was on the other boot next day for we could see at lease two marathons in their red and white colours with leather goods hanging on their mirrors and surrounded with market stalls. As for the time in the club it way a learning curve, and all those drivers who had nights out in Hamburg know how we suffered! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For those that don’t, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Corrrrrr :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Now come on Nozzer tell the truth did you ever do any work, night clubs and boozing yours was more like one big social life, us lads running around the UK never got chance to visit places of entertainment we worked so hard after "park up"all we wanted was to hit the sack and get ready for the next day’s onslaught after retirement I had to teach myself how to enjoy myself then found it was too bleedin late, excuse me while I fill my glass I’m just going to have another bit of practice to see if I can enjoy life a bit more,
thanks harry long retired.

Harry you bake bean case, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I went to far more clubs when in UK on BRS and Carlsberg, I even had a couple who used to send me free tickets on my Birthday one at Failsworth and one in Manchester. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But then well dressed gentlemen were always invited! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:
Harry you bake bean case, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I went to far more clubs when in UK on BRS and Carlsberg, I even had a couple who used to send me free tickets on my Birthday one at Failsworth and one in Manchester. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: But then well dressed gentlemen were always invited! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm when I did have the energy to turn out of the digs for a jar I was only welcomed into “boiler suit establishment’s” was always a scruffy old git but a helluvah driver.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,
Norm when I did have the energy to turn out of the digs for a jar I was only welcomed into “boiler suit establishment’s” was always a scruffy old git but a helluvah driver.

Is that a Screw Driver :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Norman Ingram:

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

hiya,

Is that a Screw Driver :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Ah “a screw driver” it has been known Norm but the invite’s are very few these days well non-existant really and I don’t need to look in the mirror to know why.

Nor do I harry,with my diabetes I am a limp excuse of a man :blush: :blush: :blush: :cry: :cry: :cry: I read a man thinks of ■■■ at least 10 times a hour but on average gets it once a week. I am certain I am the " Peter Pan" of drivers for I am certainly in Never Never Land where that three letter word is concerned! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but I think I need the fairy dust of “Tinkerbell” to stir me into action, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: it’s a good job I have a stiff upper lip, do you think I can get it transplanted :question: :bulb: :bulb: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi boys
Norm It sounds to me as if it’s like trying to get a marsh mellow in a money box. :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

dessert driver:
Hi boys
Norm It sounds to me as if it’s like trying to get a marsh mellow in a money box. :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

Keith if I had A chance, it would be no good, I have surely ran out of Moneyboxes! :cry: :cry: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm many moons ago I went through the phase of smoking a pipe and my tobacco of choice was Three Nuns how things come back to haunt you eh’, It’s nun today nun tomorrow and nun the day after, should have stuck to Woodbines.
thanks harry long retired

Norman Ingram:

dessert driver:
Hi boys

Regards Keith

Keith if I had A chance, it would be no good, I have surely ran out of Moneyboxes! :cry: :cry: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
Norm you should rephrase that, the money boxes are are all chocca.

harry_gill:

Norman Ingram:

dessert driver:
Hi boys

Regards Keith

hiya,
Norm you should rephrase that, the money boxes are are all chocca.

No harry they have been taken over years ago, for having no deposit. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hiya,
I’ve heard it from a very authorative source Norm that “Her Maj” has to wear sunglasses on the currency in your wallet to save her being blinded on the rare occasion she gets to see daylight, true or false ■■.

Sorry to say it is false Harry, what with Bowls, Ladbrokes, and my wife, that I’m always treating to a meal. My wallet is always being topped up from the hole in the wall. :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush: :blush: Every Saturday after putting my bets on and my lottery, I call in “My Plaice” and get a special fish chips & mushy peas at £2.95p call the youg girl behind the counter " Gorgeous" and she gives me large portions. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Then I return home and share with my wife for a snack. Nothing but the best for mywife ! :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: By the way I had trouble getting on yesterday,I reported it, no problem today. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Norman Ingram:
Sorry to say it is false Harry, what with Bowls, Ladbrokes, and my wife, that I’m always treating to a meal. My wallet is always being topped up from the hole in the wall. :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush: :blush: Every Saturday after putting my bets on and my lottery, I call in “My Plaice” and get a special fish chips & mushy peas at £2.95p call the youg girl behind the counter " Gorgeous" and she gives me large portions. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Then I return home and share with my wife for a snack. Nothing but the best for mywife ! :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: By the way I had trouble getting on yesterday,I reported it, no problem today. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have had trouble getting on Trucknet a couple of times in the past two days Norm.It has to be a problem with the site,as I could log onto other sites.
Cheers Dave.

Dave I have had a problem as well but I was able to get onto the site and when trying to post it went ■■■■ up and I was unable to get back in this as happened 2 or 3 times but as I have lived with this type or thing for over 60 years I just went some where else as I usually do. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink: