New England Manager

Kate McCann has been appointed as the new England manager, her record of only losing one in Europe was too good to ignore.
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

sick ZB

i hope they will say the same if any of your kids/grandkids go missing. :imp:

ohterry:
sick ZB

She aint missing, she’s dead. Get over it, why are we all supposed to give a crap about their kid when they obviously didn’t. :imp: :smiling_imp: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Behind you all the way Coffee. When you go on a family holiday you involve the kids - you dont put em to bed early and go and get â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Coffeeholic:

ohterry:
sick ZB

She aint missing, she’s dead. Get over it, why are we all supposed to give a crap about their kid when they obviously didn’t. :imp: :smiling_imp: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

and of course you know the little girl is dead for a fact… :imp: :unamused:

i dont know who WE ALL are,but YES i do give a crap (as you so elequently put it)

i aint going over wots allready been said, re me being a parent and grandfather to 3 girls…but ffs man your one sick dude.

Coffeeholic:
Kate McCann has been appointed as the new England manager, her record of only losing one in Europe was too good to ignore.
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

It’s just a joke :confused: its called dealing with adversity, it’s what got us through 2 World Wars and a few more since :smiley:

In the interest of not taking life too seriously:

I reckon it were funny, Keep 'em comin!

â– â– â– â– â– â–  lickers

best for weeks!!! and before any sad ■■■■■ call me sick … i’vegot two daughters and two grandsons. its called life ,get on with it.

FACT she is missing and until they find her she is not dead, BUT It is not her fault that her scumbag parents took her on a family holiday and left her in her room at night on her own, if it was one of us i am sure the social would have paid us a visit by now.

At the end of the day the poor little thing is missing and saying she is dead does not help a lot does it, everyone needs a bit of hope.

j.gooch:
best for weeks!!! and before any sad [zb] call me sick … i’vegot two daughters and two grandsons. its called life ,get on with it.

So you should know better lets hope it never happens to you

yes, of course i hope it never happens to any of my family, and i’m sorry for the mcanns, but hey ho life goes on.what do you want? a weeks national mourning?

Dont be stupid of course not ,and i am glad you do because, i don’t how can you feel sorry for them when they dumped there daughter. It should be Madeliene who you feel sorry for

coffeeholic… tut tut tut… But you are right why should i give i turd when they obviuosly didnt…

You sick turds there is a little girl who is scared ***less somewhere or much worse has suffered by the hands of some sick perv. Put yourself in that girls place and then tell us all how funny it is. Joke or no joke it just is not funny and from a mod too you should be disgusted with yourself you really should. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Hear hear, well said Swordtail.

swordtail:
you should be disgusted with yourself you really should. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m quite happy with myself thank you. There is humour in everything and we each decide what is funny and what isn’t, free country and all that. It’s not a joke about a wee girl it is about the excuse for a mother, and I’ve got plenty more where that came from if you would like to hear them… Ever since that royal ■■■■■ was murdered we are all supposed to go into weeks of mourning accompanied by wailing and hand wringing at every incident, death or tragedy. Crap happens and life goes on.

Dafman:
FACT she is missing and until they find her she is not dead, BUT It is not her fault that her scumbag parents took her on a family holiday and left her in her room at night on her own, if it was one of us i am sure the social would have paid us a visit by now.

At the end of the day the poor little thing is missing and saying she is dead does not help a lot does it, everyone needs a bit of hope.

So is Steve Fossit and Richard Branson is seeing to Mr,s Fossit :smiley:

:open_mouth: for that matter so are a lot of the 9/11 victims whose remains have not yet been found.

Didn’t stop the jokes and theres a lot more than 1 of those people :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

swordtail:
you should be disgusted with yourself you really should. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m quite happy with myself thank you. There is humour in everything and we each decide what is funny and what isn’t, free country and all that. It’s not a joke about a wee girl it is about the excuse for a mother, and I’ve got plenty more where that came from if you would like to hear them… Ever since that royal ■■■■■ was murdered we are all supposed to go into weeks of mourning accompanied by wailing and hand wringing at every incident, death or tragedy. Crap happens and life goes on.

In that case let me be the first to crack the joke if god forbid your daughter (if you are capable of having one) has a accident whilst in your care and we can all have a good belly laugh about it can’t we. :unamused: :unamused: