Lift axles

Right then Crazyfacts, just to put your 6x4 theory to bed once and for all, I have real life experience of how crap they are, just last night whilst crossing a mountain pass in Idaho I nearly got myself stuck to the point of needing to chain up, just a bit of freezing fog, a couple of inches of snow, a light load and I was going nowhere, all 8 tyres just spun as there was nothing pushing them into the road, I have nearly new drive tyres which look just like these

As you can see they have an open shoulder design, so are perfect for clearing snow…if there’s enough weight to push them into the road, a lift axle would’ve made life far easier for me :open_mouth:

Now your contemptuous 6x4 ideas will have to travel around unladen at times, maybe even lightly loaded for your complete trip to wherever you dream of going, WTF are you going to do then? Any trip beyond the shores of the UK will see you in snow at some point, going east you will be stuck 50 miles past Brussels, south and you’ll struggle past Auxerre, that’s if you get up the Medway Hill in the first place to even reach the boat :unamused:

I know you got your fascination of 6x4s from your time at the council, but you were hardly likely to come a cropper there were you, after all your 6x4 had a 'king great big snow plough on the front of it :stuck_out_tongue: