new starter

My reply is very late… But I have just used Phil Brown and I would not recommend them to anyone.

They showed very little interest in my ability whilst on the assessment drive, Phil Brown himself was on the phone the entire time during my assessment and during my first lesson. The other two lessons were by his partner, who is a much better instructor than Phil himself, however I made major mistakes on every lesson and did not feel ready for the test, yet they insisted I was.

I took the test and failed, on the same issues I was showing signs of struggling with during the lessons. I was also told on the reversing exercise by Phil and his partner, that I was ok to touch the line in the reversing exercise, just not to cross it, I got a minor for touching it, something very irritating to me as reversing is no problem for me, I was just using what I thought was the area I was allowed to use.

I was offered no discount to retake the test, no free lessons to work on my poor areas, and a snotty email in response to my complaints. I will not be retaking ANY lessons with Phil Brown in any vehicle. especially as they now have the nerve to charge me £200.00 for one hours use of there vehicle for the test retake.

In all Disgusting customer service, disgusting service in general and overpriced, I feel as though all the research I did to find a good driving school was in vain and instead of being ripped off by a broker, I have been directly ripped off by the school!