Failed again

OllieNotts:
I meant drive work truck in test as it is manual gear box it was picked up today from hire firm. We have an agency guy who is an ex-asessor for TDG so he has been training me on the driving side which I am comfortable with, if we had somewhere to reverse practise I know he could help me with this to. God this all feels like a real effort doing a third test :frowning: :laughing:

Your company would have to check that with the hire company for permission to use their unit for this purpose and with the company insurers to check for specific coverage.

If you could set up a reverse area somewhere and sort the above then there is nothing to stop you from booking your own test and using the hire unit and a trailer providing all the DSA test vehicle specifications are met.

Category C + E DSA test vehicle requirements
2. An articulated lorry with a MAM of at least 20 tonnes, with a minimum length of 14 metres and and minimum width of at least 2.4 metres. The vehicle should be capable of 80 km/h (50 mph) and have with at least 8 forward ratios and a closed box cargo compartment at least as wide and as high as the cab. Tachograph, ABS, seatbelts and examiner mirrors.