Andrew Bilton Transport

a few mr bilton has sent me when it was new & getting stickered up

Andrew Bilton Transport

(i have been given permission by him to put these up)

looks good in tarmacs colors

Considering its an inferior french creation, i do like that truck. Seeing it in the flesh was the icing on the cake.

It looks smart considering what it is. The sunvisor really needs to be painted white to finish it.

It’d look a lot better with super singles on the mid lift too, that’s a pet hate of mine, also Magnums need side skirts or that bit behind the steps looks like something has fallen off, which being a Renault it inevitably will, but that apart a nice livery & well kept lorry.

Saw one the other night on the M5 north just round by Bristol stuck in the traffic

Nice looking bit of kit

One of the better Mags that ive seen, looks very nice. Its always dificult trying to make them look anything different than the front end of a Coach!! Looks good tho, well kept.

Looks good, although as has been said, a white painted visor would really make it complete.

Alex

Smart Motor

nice lookin truck seen about the country looks great

Best and coolest truck ever built, good job a lot of you old ■■■■■ cant get in them or me, Rupert and Andy would not be different from all of the other eurotrotter pilots

Here is a pic of another maggie

little enis:
Best and coolest truck ever built, good job a lot of you old ■■■■■ cant get in them or me, Rupert and Andy would not be different from all of the other eurotrotter pilots

YEAH, WHATEVER!

Strong words from a man thats had most of them, weren’t you a big (little) DAFt man? :unamused:

enis is the sunvisor home made?

8 legger:

haha looks like it sheet of metal and a drill and few screws and waa-laa.

8 legger:

Yep made by a chap in my village, the corner braces are to be modified in the new year. It is a simple design but strong and effective, it will not shatter with one bird strike.

MR VAIN:

little enis:

YEAH, WHATEVER!

Strong words from a man thats had most of them, weren’t you a big (little) DAFt man? :unamused:

You know you would like one but you dont like to be different or noticed, I know!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

kindle530:
It looks smart considering what it is. The sunvisor really needs to be painted white to finish it.

White sunvisor ■■
If you did that you wouldn’t be able to see “Yorkshire” written on it :unamused: :laughing:

Enis, what’s with that visor? :open_mouth:

its a hydroplane! to keep it stuck to the grounds at high speeds! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: