Stobart Pay Day??

Hi

I was wondering if anybody from stobarts could tell me when their pay day is? On there books as a casual and done a couple of shifts over the past couple of weeks. My isotrack number didnt work so the planners did my hours manually. My mate works at Stobart Rail and he says today is his pay day i wasjus wondering if it was the same for Eddie Stobart as i’ve checked my bank account and no money has been added??

Thanks

I thought drivers worked there to be adored by the public

You drove a Steady Eddie wagon and want paying :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

next payment day is the fri 8th oct so then next after the 8th will be 22nd …payed fortnightly mate hope this help to ya

Spot On thank you, was gettin abit worried that i’d been missed of the list!

Hahah yes i do it for the love but the money is a bonus. At 22 years old tho I’m not in a position to be be fussy, all i’m interested in is getting as much expierence as i possibly can. Stobarts was the only company and i spent alot of hours looking that were willing to take me due my lack of expierence and for that i am very greatful of them, and so long as i’m at the wheel of a big rigg i will always be happy, who ever for haha!

sambo45:

Hahah yes i do it for the love but the money is a bonus. At 22 years old tho I’m not in a position to be be fussy, all i’m interested in is getting as much expierence as i possibly can. Stobarts was the only company and i spent alot of hours looking that were willing to take me due my lack of expierence and for that i am very greatful of them, and so long as i’m at the wheel of a big rigg i will always be happy, who ever for haha!

You won’t think it’s so great when you’ve got your own place to pay for and not living with ma and pa!

sambo45:

Yeah I was young and stupid , seems a long time ago though but then I grew up and realised what a ■■■■ job it is but you get stuck in a rut , so make the most of it now cause it won’t last once reality kicks in :unamused: :unamused:

44 Tonne Ton:

sambo45:

You won’t think it’s so great when you’ve got your own place to pay for and not living with ma and pa!

dosent matter were you work paying bills is always a struggle, dont worry lad who you work for your young and will earn more than most 22 year olds its not all doom and gloom, or like some on here would like you to believe that they wouldnt get out of bed for less than 40,000 grand a year, am a night tramper at stobarts and though its not my ideal job either i still get paid on time all the time, ive got mates at dhl and they hate it if you are enjoying it then your in the right job simples, least at your age you will gain experience and then be able to steer your career to what you want, as i have to work to provide and picking and choosing is not always possible when trying to keep the family fed

44 Tonne Ton:

Get posting Sam. Will you enlighten Mr.44 Ton Ton. or shall I ■■

With regard your initial question. get on the blower to the Pay department at Carlisle, and ask them.

mr 44 ton ton man ive seen a few of your replies on here and you dont seem to have anything nice to say the lad was only asking about wages so why mention if he lives with is mum and dad cant see the point are you a fat lonly old man with a yorkshire terrioer whos lonly and wishing he lived with is mum and dad think you need to get out more and walk the dog

shaunebabe:
mr 44 ton ton man ive seen a few of your replies on here and you dont seem to have anything nice to say the lad was only asking about wages so why mention if he lives with is mum and dad cant see the point are you a fat lonly old man with a yorkshire terrioer whos lonly and wishing he lived with is mum and dad think you need to get out more and walk the dog

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Taken from the National Statistics Office

The percentage difference between the median level of full-time earnings in the public sector (£539 per week) and the private sector (£465 per week) widened over the year to April 2009, following annual increases of 3.1 per cent and 1.0 per cent respectively.

£2015 a month seems about the norm

at first i thought this thread was linked to the two eddie stobart documentries that have been on,people can slag them off all they want but their marketing team have seen a gap in the market and have capitalised big time,theyve taken eddie stobart from the motorway/rdcs and put them selves in alot of peoples front room,application will go through the roof,customers will go through the roof as will the spotters club membership and naming of the truck waiting list…so slightly off topic but every day since the first episode went out will be pay day for stobarts…unfortunately not the drivers though

shaunebabe:

Not fat, not lonely and not old ta very much! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t have any mutt at the mo but yeah there are times when I still lived with the folks those were the golden years if only I knew it!

I was having a chat with our youngest this morning, he earns an hourly rate similar to Stobarts. He pays a moderate amount of housekeeping and the only bill he has is his phone. He thinks I should be happy to work for similar and maybe i would if I was in his situation but I’ve got a few more bills than him to pay as I pointed out! My comment was tongue in cheek but some of you miserable twits have obviously had a sense of humour bypass! Good luck to the lad in question he sounds like a good 'un!

• i = a :stuck_out_tongue:

They need to teach the tossers to drive first before they go letting them loose on the public highway,
It aint hollywood out there you know. you can’t do as you like and get away with it. star struck bunch of anchors