Massive pet hate

Ive got to say this as its been doin my head in more and more as the days go by.Ive been drivin hgvs for around 6 months and ive developed a massive pet hate for other hgv drivers who put a registration plate in the windscreen with their name on it.wow does anyone actually give a [zb] what your name is seriously,even worse is when i see a name like BIG JOHN or BIG DAVE and the driver is not big at all just overweight with stubble hilarious…seen one in north wales called ■■■■■■ wat sorry mate r u a ■■■■■■ lets not look at you then incase u kill us all.

No one gives a crap seriously.no ones a ■■■■■■ no ones THE BOSS or TOP DOG were hgv drivers on poor money and long hours END OF

I’ve spotted drivers off here by their plate in the window with their username on.

Their choice, why let it bother you, there’s far more to worry you on the horizon mate, lack of indicators, lack of room before cutting in, both of those at the same time etc…

You need to take a chill pill quickly.

You don’t give a crap? But you take time and effort to write a post all about it… Get over your self kid, life’s too short.

mikecoz:
Ive got to say this as its been doin my head in more and more as the days go by.Ive been drivin hgvs for around 6 months and ive developed a massive pet hate for other hgv drivers who put a registration plate in the windscreen with their name on it.wow does anyone actually give a sh** what your name is seriously,even worse is when i see a name like BIG JOHN or BIG DAVE and the driver is not big at all just overweight with stubble hilarious…seen one in north wales called ■■■■■■ wat sorry mate r u a ■■■■■■ lets not look at you then incase u kill us all.

No one gives a crap seriously.no ones a ■■■■■■ no ones THE BOSS or TOP DOG were hgv drivers on poor money and long hours END OF

6 months and attitude like this already?
Look for another job mate .

Oh and nobody “gives a crap” what you “give a crap” about , just saying

Sorry, a bit of a tradition for Earthline drivers.
It’s actually quite nice for site staff to call you by name rather than “Drive…”

This again :unamused:

Are we going to have the same old boring curtain debate again now ■■

DAF95XF:
This again :unamused:

If its not this it’s ■■■■■■■ stobarts Or curtains :unamused:

god help a stobart with name and curtains :open_mouth:

mikecoz:

Thanks for reminding me I must put my Canadian Licence plate on the grille. And put up my England flag.

mikecoz:
Ive got to say this as its been doin my head in more and more as the days go by.Ive been drivin hgvs for around 6 months

Believe me when I say to you that’ll be the least of your worries after 10 years or so!
If that makes your ■■■■ boil this early on, god help ya :laughing: :laughing:

I dont have attitude i love the job and everything about it inc speaking to you guys on here or speakin to other drivers in truck stops etc but its just the reg plate window lark …i dont know why but it geta to me big time …no offence to be taken here people its my opinion and i.wanted to voice it i feel better already

no wounder the job as had it hes only been at it 6 month knows it all

I carry a plate in my motor. Daughter got it for me for Father’s Day.

Don’t give a flying ■■■■ what you think matey boy, it’s staying.

seen some FAF plates over the years,including a very large driver in our quarry,who had ‘Salad Dodger’ on his truck :laughing: a young geezer who had ‘Rent Boy’…his gaffer made him take it out after a few weeks :astonished: a black lad had ‘Chalky’ in his window,another big geezer had ‘Slimbo’ in his…well.i thought they were funny anyway.

Dilligaf spotted many a time in Banbury

I clocked on after what the guy meant

Do I look like i give a ■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i like em :smiley:

nothing wrong with a bit of personalisation

mikecoz:

Speak for yourself mate, sounds like you need to worry about your working conditions before worrying about number plates :slight_smile:. As said if after 6 months this is your biggest puss off then you’ve been lucky. There’s a whole load more annoying things than this yet to?come.

Am no a fan of them, i wouldnt have one myself. But i cant say ive ever took the time to be ■■■■■■ off about it :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
seen some FAF plates over the years,including a very large driver in our quarry,who had ‘Salad Dodger’ on his truck :laughing: a young geezer who had ‘Rent Boy’…his gaffer made him take it out after a few weeks :astonished: a black lad had ‘Chalky’ in his window,another big geezer had ‘Slimbo’ in his…well.i thought they were funny anyway.

I saw an old fella who had one with ‘Saga Lout’ written on it, that made me chuckle!