What's with old style board?

:open_mouth:

Rikki been sacked by RT for spending all his time doing the pub and not managing the site so he’s had to take it inhouse again■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Changed back to RT again. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

We are doing some work on the old templates. To check somethings its easier to put them live for a few moments…

Why will be revealed in good time… :wink:

and as far as I know I havent been sacked this week yet… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Rikki-UK:
We are doing some work on the old templates. To check somethings its easier to put them live for a few moments…

Why will be revealed in good time… :wink:

and as far as I know I havent been sacked this week yet… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Why would “you” be doing work on OLD templates?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :astonished: :astonished:

Rikki-UK:

Why will be revealed in good time:wink:

:open_mouth:

Rob K:
:shock:

You didn’t dream it Rob I saw it too and wondered what the hell I had done :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:
:shock:

You didn’t dream it Rob I saw it too and wondered what the hell I had done :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too. :open_mouth: