Pms not working?

mines isn’t working for some reason it wont let me open them? am i the only one?

No your not Hutchie.
There is a problem with Internet Explorer that is being looked into, they seem to work in other browsers

thanks rikki! just thought id let ya know

PMs should now work in IE i.e. you should be able to click the title of a PM to view/read it again.

And now the PM pop-ups should also be working.

Can you lot verify this?

ollythetrucker:
And now the PM pop-ups should also be working.

Can you lot verify this?

Hi Olly,

The pop-ups are working (for me at least!!) :smiley:

I have IE9 and all I can do is read them cant answer any. :cry:

Brentanna:

IE9 is still a Release Candidate, not a guaranteed firing on all cylinders browser just yet.

This may be a problem they haven’t anticipated. Send them a ‘bug report’, or whatever they call it.
See if they’re ‘working on it’ already.

Just downloaded Firefox 4 and it was only released this week, so far no issues, slightly different layout to work your way around, much like the indicators being on the opposite side of a new lorry etc

Simon:

Brentanna:

IE9 is still a Release Candidate, not a guaranteed firing on all cylinders browser just yet.

This may be a problem they haven’t anticipated. Send them a ‘bug report’, or whatever they call it.

Ok just so you know I am not exactly a computer person,. :confused: :confused: Dont know anything about bug reports. :cry:

Brentanna:

Simon:

Brentanna:

Ok just so you know I am not exactly a computer person,. :confused: :confused: Dont know anything about bug reports. :cry:

I’ve just had a look on M$ and it seems IE9 is now out for everyone.
How long ago did you install IE9?
If it was any more than a month ago, uninstall it, reboot your computer, download and reinstall it again.

Wifey’s seems to be working ok this week :wink: :laughing: