Problem with Forum?

Anybody else having a problem getting into the board of an evening? not able to access last night or over the weekend but ok on my dongle. I am dreading the answer coz I use Tiscali at Home.

Alan…:
Anybody else having a problem getting into the board of an evening? not able to access last night or over the weekend but ok on my dongle. I am dreading the answer coz I use Tiscali at Home.

Tiscali is your problem, they have screwed their DNS and until they sort it out you will have problems connecting.

More info in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59561

See this thread in Feedback

Yes I’m affected aswell. :frowning:

Oh Merde… sounds about right. Would like to leave Tiscali but soooo many people have trouble afterwards makes me rethink. My parents have had the debt collectors set on them because they havent paid the bill for 6 months. Even though they changed to BT. Tiscali dont believe them .

Anyway thanks for the headsup.

This is the first time i’ve been able to get on in 3 days i’m on pipex.

Evening,

Here is a list of CEO Email addresses.

Just before Christmas I had a problem with my line speed, our Asian friends told me that there wasnt a problem on my broadband line. They didnt know that I knew differently being in that game.

I emailed the CEO of my ISP on a Sunday morning and within 10 minutes they had called me, still took them another 5 days to fix it even though I told them how to fix it, but at least it got fixed.

Drop and email to the CEO of your ISP, dont forget to ask your Email client for a read receipt/delivery receipt.

Have been having problems for last week,its not my isp,just kept pressing refresh and eventually get onto site!

rustyoldbolt:
This is the first time i’ve been able to get on in 3 days i’m on pipex.

pipex is part of tiscali iirc

I’m with Nildram which is part of Pipex ( now re-branded as Opal) and having similar problems :imp:

Yep i have had the same problem took me over a week to get back on here :smiling_imp:

i am having lots of problems too im on sky broadband

me too, sky b/b aswell