TNUK time

why is it an hour ahead of GMT?

To remedy this, I have opted for a timezone that is one hour ahead of GMT - sorted :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
To remedy this, I have opted for a timezone that is one hour ahead of GMT - sorted :smiley: :smiley:

Good idea.

ROG:
‘…To remedy this, I have opted for a timezone that is one hour ahead of GMT - sorted…’

Yeah, me too …I’ve gone to Africa!

the rate of exchage is better toooooooooo

nick2008:
the rate of exchage is better toooooooooo

Remaining off topic: In addition to my metaphoric post, I’m ironically only five weeks back from Cape Town & can recommend a Nationwide current account whereby no commission is taken from holes-in-the-wall anywhere overseas when using their debit card.

ROG:

Or you could simply select the correct timezone, [UTC] Western European Time, Grenwich Mean Time, and select Yes where it says - Summer Time/DST is in effect. That way the time will be correct and will remain correct when the clocks change in October and March. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

bubsy06:
why is it an hour ahead of GMT?

Because that is the correct time for this time of year. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: