"Forbidden"

Could some kind moderator PLEASE inform me what keywords NOT to use when writing posts…

I’m getting quite cheesed off with typing a few paragraphs, then losing the lot when I hit “send” and it comes up with “Forbidden”.

I realise I’ve probably used an “inappropriate word” somewhere - but which?

This involves no derogatory remarks, swearwords, etc. The common link is that all the posts affected have something to do with finance/wages/accountancy etc.

Where the hell am I going wrong? :frowning:

How did you get away with saying “hell” that’s what I want to know :laughing:
Hell :open_mouth: so did I :open_mouth:

Winseer:
Could some kind moderator PLEASE inform me what keywords NOT to use when writing posts…

I’m getting quite cheesed off with typing a few paragraphs, then losing the lot when I hit “send” and it comes up with “Forbidden”.

This involves no derogatory remarks, swearwords, etc. The common link is that all the posts affected have something to do with finance/wages/accountancy etc.

You’re just a foul mouthed so ‘n’ so ha ha :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Winseer

What I always do before posting a long post, I always highlight it and copy it before posting, as sometimes post do not get posted for some reason, and not only on this board but on others as well.

I’ve had that on occasion I think its to do with women :wink: cant be right for being wrong :wink: :wink:

Just hit the back button on your browser :wink:

Yeah,■■■■■■■ ■■■■ trying to ■■■■■■■ post any ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■ ridiculous ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. ■■■■■■■ surprised I ■■■■■■■ got away with ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

Rat67:
Yeah,[zb] [zb] trying to [zb] post any [zb] ■■■■ [zb] ■■■■■■■■, [zb] ridiculous [zb] [zb]. [zb] surprised I [zb] got away with [zb] ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Winseer:

Sorry, no idea.
Any ‘inappropriate words’ are in our auto-censor and are replaced by [zb]. A complete post isn’t “forbidden” for a handful of inappropriate words, as Rat67s post demonstrates perfectly :slight_smile:

Words not to say this could be interesting ■■■■ is one cpc is another however when used in the same sentence the words become perfectly acceptable eg cpc its ■■■■ it’s justa money making scam

hkloss1:
Hi Winseer

What I always do before posting a long post, I always highlight it and copy it before posting, as sometimes post do not get posted for some reason, and not only on this board but on others as well.

^^^

+1

I think I only got the 3 word c swear in because it’s in lower case

Let us all remember swearing/foul language is merely a crutch for a crippled tongue.

Experimenting. HMRC Debt lickcocks fraudsters Millipede Camerontoe Tax NICs Self-Employed Returns Thieving IVA DMP BNP TSB ■■■■■■■■.

Nope wasn’t any of them words then… I’ll think of some more to try later. :unamused:

Mike-C:

hkloss1:
Hi Winseer

^^^

+1

I normally do this with long posts, but so many of mine are long, I often omit to all-copy. Going back just take me to the empty frame for typing into.

The “forbidden” is something to do with your browser not the forum fella.

As the MOD said ■■■■■■■ swear words and talking about ■■■■■■ hating racism will get you a ■■■■■

Winseer:
Nope wasn’t any of them words then… I’ll think of some more to try later. :unamused:

As Simon said, you shouldn’t get posts “forbidden” because of the words you use , they just get replaced with [zb] :confused: :confused: :confused:

Which forum were you trying to post in ?

Edit after reading TT’s post:

Have you got some kind of parental control thing on your browser ?

is there a limit on how large a post can be?
Maybe over long posts are ‘forbidden’

del949:
is there a limit on how large a post can be?
Maybe over long posts are ‘forbidden’

Winseer making an excessively long post■■? :open_mouth: