What's in a Name?

Why did you choose your username?

Mine’s fairly simple Tipper Tom I drive a Tipper and my name’s… not Tom but it’s close enough and my Christian name is apparently unpronounceable.

A 10-08 stage I was pulling at the time. :slight_smile:

What a 10-08 stage?

A 10 meter by 8 meter stage. (they used to have more interesting names like Macy Grey, Barry White and the death star but the office had a sense of humor failure.

Because I’m a Legend and I drive a Scania :laughing:

I’m not sure why I picked it :confused:

Although I was adopted, I was told that I had a Danish Father & my name’s Martin.
Username should have been Martin the Viking, but when I signed up it didn’t register the ‘The’ (or I might have been under the influence of JD at the time LOL)

Legend_Scania:

Going by that logic I would be ‘VIKING MAN’

What would someone who drives another Swedish Motor & was a bit of a Lady’s Downstairs Part be ?

‘■■■■■ VOLVO’. Lol.

My CB handle has been Renegade since the 1970’s.There was already a Renegade registered,so I became Dave the Renegade.

martinviking:

Legend_Scania:

Going by that logic I would be ‘VIKING MAN’

What would someone who drives another Swedish Motor & was a bit of a Lady’s Downstairs Part be ?

‘■■■■■ VOLVO’. Lol.

Another JD moment :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39326&hilit=what+does+your+username+mean%3F

Mick is my christian name and mh2racing was the team name me and a mate used to race motor bikes under.

I’m from Middlesbrough (smoggie) and born in 89 :slight_smile:

My dogs nick name lol.

I live in Farnborough now, I’m a boy, and my favourite number is 11.

I’m a grumpy cantankerous crabbit git.

I first came across this forum when I was searching for any info on my dad’s old company and trucks (scanias), and had had a bit of wine at the time. Scaniason seemed to make sense at the time…

Wearing orange trousers and top at work one of my friends at work called me Tango boy hence its now stuck :smiley:

I used to have two german shepherds syra and max … hence syramax :smiley:

tango boy:
Wearing orange trousers and top at work one of my friends at work called me Tango boy hence its now stuck :smiley:

See I thought it was cos you always get lagged with Brew Duty :slight_smile:

The number plate I’ll never be able to afford!